samedi 1 février 2014

Je vends ! I sell !


Boujour à tous! Hi everyone !

Je viens vous annoncer que je vais vendre mes créations. Je pense ouvrir un compte sur Etsy comme beaucoup me l'ont conseillé. 
I have a big news for you, I'm going to sell my creations. I think to open an account on Etsy as many of you have advised me.

Mais en attendant, j'ai ajouté une nouvelle section sur mon blog pour vous informer en primeur les créations que je vais vendre. 
But in the meantime, I've added a new section on my blog to give you the scoop on creations that I will sell.

La première création mise en vente sera ce short :
The first creation will be on sale is this short :

C'est l'article  CO201301

Le short seulement, il est en jeans. Qu'en pensez-vous ?
I only sell the jeans short. What do you think?

8 commentaires:

The grandmommy a dit…

I say go for it!

Unknown a dit…

Hello from Spain: Great idea. Your shorts are very beautiful. Luck. Keep in touch

Vanessa a dit…

Congrats on deciding to open your store! I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations. Should be a lot of fun.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you, I will make a special announcement when I will open my account on Etsy.

Shasarignis a dit…

Thank you Marta, I'll sell it at a very reasonable price.

Shasarignis a dit…

Hello Vanessa, my new creations are already available in the Handmade Fashions section.

Vanessa a dit…

What is the link to your shop?

Shasarignis a dit…

Hello Vanessa, the link is not yet available. But I hope to open my account in March. Because I do not have enough item for sale at the moment.

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...